Pacific Point Academy is a private therapeutic school that offers one to one intervention and group-based teaching for youth experiencing learning, attentional, or social/emotional differences – or combinations thereof.
Providing on-site clinical services, and special education teachers who utilize research-based education models, PPA was designed to make a difference in the school experience for students with special needs who are under-served in traditional academic settings. The amount of specialized, wrap-around services provided under one roof to support a child through their school day is unprecedented.
Visit the Pacific Point Academy website.
Pacific Point needed a more user-friendly site that could be easily accessed by both parents, prospective families, teachers, and for community outreach and support.
Scope of new website improvements:
- Website – Completely re-written content, layout of menus/site map, ready for hand off to final designer.
- Introduction of new Academy Programs, including high school level and Innovation, for children requiring a higher level of support.
- Setting up an improved resource center for parents – including speaker series, parent portal, school forms
- Moving application process online
- Providing a clearer mission statement and goals
- Outreach to prospective families
- Creation of student – run newsletter and blog sections